Pages

Sunday 12 September 2010

Tell It How It Is

My one true way of expression a costume without a mask; The world through my eyes and now you can see. My thoughts, my feelings. The colours behind my jet black eyes. Every step will be closer to my dream. Don't turn back, not now not ever. Your my superman, God only knows how much I wish my love could fly. In my hour of need I turn to you. If we let it knock us down we would all be fucked!!!! let my talent beneath my wings reach you. Though all the shit we go up against as adventurous young sprits, face up to those ignorent induviduals that cage you in. In those dark times when I find it hard to love, laugh or live I to you again. I will overcome everyone of those who doughted me. You wait and see this freak will fly...

No comments:

Post a Comment